This post is for people who are interested in side hustling a little side money online, but don’t know where to start.
Here’s how I started my income generation game, I don’t know if it’s the best way, or even a good way, but it worked to launch me into the world of online side hustling – and one that I would recommend to anyone to get started as the barrier to entry is essentially zero.
In this article you will learn:
- The psychological importance of momentum when starting out side hustling
- Step-by-step instructions to guide you through the account creation process
Ok, enough talk. Let’s get Turking![divider]
The Importance of Momentum When Starting Out Side Hustling
Let’s get something out of the way first.
You’re not going to make a lot of money with Amazon Turk.
Or much money.
But, if you’re the world’s greatest MMO grinder and you have a lot of spare time, and little in the way of expenses, you could grind out a living.
Some people do.
Really though, for the rest of us, and for me starting out side hustling, this was all about learning about a new platform and about getting some momentum going.
I look at Turk as a strategy to get started in the right mindset. To get that first all-important momentum on your side.
Momentum is key to change. It starts in action – when you stop thinking about life and you get in the game of life. It happens on the court of life when you take action.
Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now. – Goethe
That means getting in the action of your own life. By action, any action, things in our life start to change.
Even if it’s something small. Like Turking
So let’s get the momentum started!
Get Started Side Hustling with Amazon Turk
1. Head on over to Amazon Turk
2. Click on “Find HITs Now” on the left side of the screen:
3. Click on sign in
4. Add a new email address. If you’re already an Amazon customer, I’d recommend you create a separate one, but you could use your Amazon account if you want. I just like to keep emails separate, and it’s easy to set up new emails like a boss through gmail. Anyway, enter your email then click on the radial button, “No, I am a new customer” Then sign in.
5. Fill out the registration and click create account.
6. Read & agree to the user registration policy. Click continue.
7. Your account will now go into review. It can take up to 48 hours, but yours will likely take less. Well, so much for momentum. Let’s call that your first initial step.
Congrats, you just took your first (baby) step and started generating some side hustle momentum.
Once you get your email confirmation link in 24-48 hours, you can head over to part 2 for the next exciting installment in this get started with Turk series.
Until that momentus moment…